Wednesday, August 22, 2012

All Things Utah!

I decided to dedicate this tab to local finds in Utah.
I love this state and it has so many things to offer that you can't find anywhere else.
Things that can be found under this tab will include:
  • Local restaurant finds and reviews
  • Fun date activities and places
  • Hiking and camping trail finds
  • Events and activities
  • Basically, anything that I decide is worth the time
 
This is a new venture for us and we would appreciate your input.
If you hear or think of some place you want us to try comment or send me a message.
{I'm going to figure out how to put a suggestions box on the side}
If you know one of us personally and have our cell send me a text!
 
I am excited to have a project I can share with my husband and give us excuses to have date nights!
 
 
Upcoming Posts:
  • The Smoking Apple
  • Pizzeria 712
  • Hiking {to the top} of Bridal Veil Falls
  • The Utah State Fair 2012
    • Beef Fest
    • Ice Cream Festival
    • Jeff vs. Deep Fried Twinkie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment